Cork’s Roofing Company Health & Safety
The Roofing Company have full Public & Employers Liability Insurance with a insurance companies. The management of The Roofing Company look upon the the promotion of Health & Safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and their employees.
It is the policy of the management of The Roofing Company to do all that is reasonably possible to prevent personal injury and damage and to protect everyone from the foreseeable hazard and danger, including the public, in so far as they come into contact with the company or its activities.
The management of The Roofing Company recognise it has responsibilities:-
- To provide health & safety working conditions.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely.
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in health & safety.
- To take into account all statutory requirements for health & safety.
- To consult and involve employees in Health & Safety matters wherever possible.
- The management of The Roofing Company also recognises that its employees have a duty to co-operate in the implementation of the Health & Safety Policy at all times by:-
- (i) Working safely.
- (ii) Meeting their statutory duties.
- (iii) Reporting accidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage.
- (iv) Following the Health & Safety procedures and safe systems of work.
The Roofing Company also provides Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments & Method Statements.